My smartphone does not connect to the "AerofryerSetup" Wi-Fi network
During setup the Aerofryer will create its own Wi-Fi network.
Your phone connects to this network during setup to send your home Wi-Fi network connection information to your Aerofryer.
In some cases your phone might not automatically connect to the Aerofryer during setup.
The HomeWizard Kitchen App uses iOS' automatic Wi-Fi connect feature. In some rare cases this feature may not work and will show errors such as "already associated", "system error", etc. When this happens, please reboot your iPhone and try again.
If this does not work, go into your iPhone's Wi-Fi settings and remove the 'AerofryerSetup' network by tapping the "i" symbol next to the network name and tapping "Forget network". Reboot your iPhone after doing this and try the setup again.
You may have to put your Aerofryer in setup mode again to make the Wi-Fi network visible in your iPhone's Wi-Fi settings. To do so, turn on the Aerofryer and long-press the "temperature" icon until you hear 3 beeps.
Depending on the type of phone, the automatic Wi-Fi connection to the Aerofryer may not work. In case this happens do the following:
- Put your Aerofryer in Wi-Fi connect mode
- Turn on the Aerofryer and long-press the "temperature" icon until you hear 3 beeps.
- On your phone, open the HomeWizard Kitchen App and make sure you are connected to your home Wi-Fi or 4G (active internet connection)
- Tap "Add new device"
- Tap "Next" on the "Please make sure your Aerofryer is powered" screen
- Tap "Next" on the "Start pairing mode" screen
- Go to your Android Wi-Fi settings and connect to:
- Wi-Fi: AerofryerSetup
- Password: SetupPass
- Go back to the HomeWizard Kitchen App and follow the rest of the setup procedure